Saturday 2 February 2013

Shula's Steakhouse Tampa

So I suppose it's ok to treat myself once in a while. Today, I decided, is the day! 


I am in Tampa and have been looking at the steaks in this restaurant for a while. As it is located right in our hotel I have of course had breakfast here . The staff are always extremely courteous and professional. I like that in a restaurant, especially if I am dining solo and have nothing better to do then watch what's going on. At Shula's they pay all the right attention to detail, but not too much to make me feel smothered. 


One thing, I don't quite get the whole gangster stroke celebrity actors kinda theme though. There are pictures of many all around. But have all them actually dined here? Really? I don't know. Well at least I don't think so. Either way it's not important enough to me to go starting a conversation with the waiter about it.
The waiter recommended a Pinot Noir grown in the California region and it is really very nice. Now I am looking forward to the perfect Porterhouse. Please don't let me down :-)


Yummmmm....... Words are not needed here. Get your taste buds 'round this little chop.

Now I do want to mention something about the breakfast in this restaurant, just because .... they serve here the most amazing bacon I have ever had. No really it's out of this world!
That's all I have to say about that.

Here a link to their website: Shula's Tampa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...