Saturday 31 March 2012

What to do with my Courgette Flowers?

If you read my blog you will know by now that I don't come away from any destination without any goodies.
Here is what I brought home from Naples.
Wild Strawberries... I ate them already.
2 Balls of Buffalo Mozzarella
A punnet of Courgette Flowers
2 huge nobbely Tomatoes (need a day in the sun to fully ripen)
A pack of Linguettini
And just a few ideas what I may do with them....
That's what I'm looking forward to for tomorrow :-)
If you have any good ideas, please inspire me more!


Update: I have just eaten one of the Courgette Flowers raw and disappointingly it was kinda boring. Now I can only imagine it being part of another flavour. Maybe Anchovies with Garlic, Olive Oil and Pasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...