Saturday 7 April 2012

Brighton Food Festival

Every Year in April and September and on a few random days in between, The Brighton Food Festival is happening in and around Jubilee Square and New Road.

I was going to write a Review about it for you, but today my head hurts to much from that nasty cheap bottle of Wine, I thought was a good idea last night.
Maybe a little taste test of the finalists Bloody Marys from the Bloody Mary Mix Off Competition would have helped, but the not so nice man behind the counter wouldn't offer me any...




So I just bought a few Herbs from the Herbal Haven stall and a Chilli Plant from Chilli Pepper Pete for my 'Fire Escape Garden'.
Did you go? What did you think of it? Did you taste the Bloody Marys? I wonder if Ben from The Hove Kitchen will win it. I hope he does. I like him.

On this Easter Monday, as part of this years Events there is a Fish Festival outside the Town Hall in Bartholomew Square and I promise, I will go there with my normal head back in place and tell you all about it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...